Stunned

I just achieved 100% on one of my essays. I didn't know such a thing was even possible - not for an essay, anyway. I'm in shock. I did think it was a good essay, but not necessarily that good. Frankly, I think the grade is ridiculous - how can an essay ever be perfect, particularly at undergrad level? The mark came from the same teacher who teaches me in Latin, where people have made complaints about her, so I suspect this is an attempt to gain popularity. It wasn't just me - three people received 100% and many others got marks in the high 90s. It's stupid... but of course I have no immediate plans to complain about that or anything...

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - cassa verba - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template