Library books and Jasper Fforde

There's something very comforting about a large pile of books. I have an essay due in two weeks and for the moment I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with it; nor am I sure if the books I have will be any use. But still... they feel like they'll be useful!

In other news, Jasper Fforde will be in town signing books this week. Fortuitously, I'll be in the vicinity on Tuesday so I intend to hang around. Of course, I don't actually have a copy of his latest book but that's only because I'm waiting for it to be released in regular sized paperback so it will match the rest of my collection! I'm interested to see what sort of man could produce the Thursday Next novels - obviously intelligent but just a little twisted too.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - cassa verba - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template