Surreal

I was walking through uni today, listening to my MP3 player. It just happened that the next song to come on was by someone I know slightly from church - I only met her myself a little while ago but she's a quite well known Christian singer/song-writer. Not more than thirty seconds later she and her husband appeared in front of me. It was a strangely surreal moment which I handled in a very uncool manner by blurting out, "Hey, I was just listening to you!" (without adding, "and here you are - isn't that weird?", which resulted in me sounding like a fangirl). Heh. Anyway, now I'm wondering if perhaps my MP3 player has some hitherto undiscovered magical properties. Just in case it does, I plan to find an audio clip of Liam Neeson and see what happens...

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - cassa verba - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template