Oh dear...

I just ran in to my former Greek teacher (now the Honours coordinator) at uni and she told me that my former Latin teacher, with whom I and many others had all the issues last year, will be taking intermediate Greek for the first three weeks of semester before she goes on maternity leave. Unfortunately this woman absolutely hates me because of the grade dispute I raised last year (glares at me when she sees me) so it should be... interesting, to say the least. Plus my Greek is virtually non-existent at the moment so she's definitely going to love that!

I'll say one thing - if she tries any of the bullying crap that she tried last year I won't be putting up with it, that's for sure. She already hates me so it's not like I can alienate her any further, and I'm not afraid of her so I'll be quite happy to make a formal complaint if it comes to that. The complaint I made last year was 'unofficial' and more in the nature of a chat with the school manager, because it was the teacher's first semester and I didn't want to be too hard on her, but I see now that was a mistake because none of the issues were addressed and things have gone from bad to worse. I hope things will be okay this semester but if not, I won't make the same mistake twice.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - cassa verba - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template