The boring details...

I'm reading:
Mrs Pollifax on the China Station by Dorothy Gilman
The book of Acts in The Holy Bible
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

I'm eagerly awaiting the publication of:
First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J K Rowling
Monster Blood Tattoo: Lamplighter by D M Cornish

I'm watching:
West Wing Season 6
Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 3
Spicks and Specks

I'm reading for uni:
Various articles about the morality of the gods in the Iliad
Various books and articles about Victorian England and their treatment of ancient Greece, particularly in fine art

I'm listening to:
Arriving - Chris Tomlin
See The Morning - Chris Tomlin
The best of James Taylor - James Taylor
Sacred Love - Sting
Secret of the World - Nicky Chiswell
Speechless - Nicky Chiswell
Live in Paris - Diana Krall
Mad About The Boy - Dinah Washington
U218 - U2
A Window in Heaven - The Cafe of the Gate of Salvation
Various 60s, 70s and 80s music to give me energy when doing housework

I'm procrastinating:
...almost constantly, and in various ways (see lists above).

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - cassa verba - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template