Yay!

I submitted an essay and an annotated bibliography today. Phew - such a sense of relief to get them out of the way. Still plenty to do, of course, but at least that's two things off my plate... so I have taken the night off and cooked a delicious macaroni/spinach/bacon dish and some pumpkin soup. I've never used this particular pumpkin soup recipe before but the end result looks pretty good. It's not a thick soup but quite tasty. I'll post the recipe another time. Anyway so my freezer is full, which means I won't need to cook again for some weeks (it already had two other soups in there, as well as some spinach pie). I like to have enough food to last through a war... or at least a border skirmish.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - cassa verba - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template