Blog changes

Those of you who read this blog regularly may notice some changes. I've removed posts that talk about particularly personal things in my life, and posts that talk about my family. I'm getting a few more readers these days and there are some things I'd now prefer to keep private. As for the posts about my family, I just think it's not fair to them when people who know them read the blog. So, I've moved those posts over to a private (invitation only) blog. If you want access, let me know. I won't be updating it as regularly, though... and chances are if I know you well enough to give you access then you'll probably know what's going on in my life before I blog about it.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - cassa verba - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template