Smugly blobby (or blobbily smug)

I went to the gym this morning.  As in, before work.  6.15am.  (I'll give you a moment to collect yourself...)  I'm feeling very smug and self-righteous.

Sadly, however, it only took about 3 minutes for me to realise I am grossly unfit.  I knew I was pretty blobby - both in body size/shape and in attitude - but I didn't realise quite how bad it's become.  I have a set workout to complete and it's fair to say that it's at a pretty basic level, but even so I had to modify it a bit in order to get through it without dying.  Oh dear.

The good part of that, though, is that the only way from here is up!

1 comments:

Louisa Claire said...

I hear you! I went the other day...not quite at 6.15 but I was up then so I could pump before I left (milk that is, pump some milk)...yikes...I need to get into shape B-A-D-L-Y!

Copyright © 2008 - cassa verba - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template